EPIGENOMICS STEMNESS PREDICTION MODEL STRATIFIES IDHWT GLIOMAS BASED ON OVERALL SURVIVAL
Authors: MAYCON MARÇÃO, RENAN DE LIMA SANTOS SIMÕES, TATHIANE MAISTRO MALTA
SCHOLL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES OF RIBEIRAO PRETO, UNIVERSITY OF SAO PAULO - Brasil
OUTCOME OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS WITH INTRACRANIAL GERMINOMA TREATED WITH CHEMOTHERAPY AND REDUCED RADIATION: A BRAZILIAN CONSORTIUM.
Authors: NATALIA DASSI, NASJLA SABA SILVA, BRUNA MANÇANO, DANIELA BARBOSA ALMEIDA, SERGIO CAVALHEIRO, PATRICIA A DASTOLI, MARIA TERESA S ALVES, FREDERICO A SILVA, SIDNEI EPELMAN, SIMONE AGUIAR, JONATHAN L FINLAY, ANDREA MARIA CAPPELLANO
IOP- GRAACC – UNIFESP - Brasil
EGFL7 EXPRESSION PROFILE IN GLIOBLASTOMA IS ASSOCIATED WITH POOR PATIENT OUTCOME
Authors: PAOLA GYULIANE GONÇALVES, BRUNO HENRIQUE BRESSAN DA COSTA, ALINE PAIXÃO BECKER, LUCIANO NEDER SERAFINI, CRISTIANE DE OLIVEIRA, CARLOS AFONSO CLARA, RUI MANUEL REIS, LUCAS TADEU BIDINOTTO,
UNESP - BARRETOS - Brasil
GENOMIC SEQUENCING IN GLIOMAS: CASE SERIES
Authors: FLORENCIA YORIO, AGUSTIN CARDOSO, BERNADETTE CALABRESE, NICOLAS PALOMAR, SEBASTIAN CERRATO, ALEJANDRO MUGGERI, BLANCA DIEZ
Department of Neurooncology, FLENI. Buenos Aires, Argentina
EXTENDING THE INDICATIONS OF 5-AMINOLEVULINIC ACID FOR FLUORESCENCE-GUIDED SURGERY FOR DIFFERENT CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM TUMORS: A SERIES OF 255 CASES IN LATIN AMERICA
Authors: ERASMO BARROS DA SILVA JR, RICARDO RAMINA, MAURICIO COELHO NETO, GUSTAVO SIMIANO JUNG, MARCELLA SANTOS CAVALCANTI, VICTOR FRANDOLOSO
INSTITUTO DE NEUROLOGIA DE CURITIBA - CURITIBA - Brasil
I - Instructions for abstract submission
To submit a paper, proceed as follows:
1) To submit the paper(s) the author submitting the abstract must be registered at the event. Payment is required upon registration to enable the submission of your abstract. Other authors who register at the congress should not send the same abstract already registered;
• All abstracts must be submitted through the official Congress website.
2) Log in to the restricted area [ATTENDEE AREA] with the username and password that you have informed during registration. New menus will be displayed.
3) Click on [Scientific Registration >> Abstracts].
4) Follow the instructions on the screen to access the abstract submission form. Fill in all fields of the online form.
5) Before submitting the abstract, please review it carefully. Any changes will be allowed only until the final submission deadline.
* The submitting author must fill in all the fields in the online form. All communications related to the scientific paper will be sent only to this author by registered email and he/she will be in charge of passing them on to the coauthors.
6) Choose the type of presentation – Oral presentation or e-Poster.
7) After submitting abstracts, click "Log out".
8) After submitting the abstract, the person in charge of the presentation (who submitted it) will receive an email confirming the information provided. Check if all the information is correct. If there is anything wrong, log in again and make the necessary changes (up to the deadline for submission of abstracts – see Important Information).
9) If you do not receive the automatic email confirming the submission on the same day, the abstract was not sent correctly. In this case, go to [Information >> Contact us] and send an email reporting what happened and what problem you had. Remember to check the SPAM box.
10) To access the event website again, just use your username and password at the [ATTENDEE AREA] menu. In case you do not remember your login data, use the “forgot your password?” option at the top of the page.
II - Main areas
- Neuro Imaging
- Oncologic Neurology
- Palliative care
- Pediatric Oncology
- Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reassign submitted themes as per its discretion.
III - Important Information
• The official language of the Congress is English.
• The ABSTRACTS must be submitted only in English; papers submitted in other languages won’t be considered. It must be grammatically correct, otherwise, it may be refused.
• The deadline for abstract submission is 31/01/2022.
• To receive the certificate of your abstract after the event, one of the listed authors must be registered and have attended the event.
• There is no limit of abstracts submitted by the author;
• There is no limit of authors included per abstract. Please list the authors in the desired order;
IMPORTANT: The submitter/presenter also has to include himself/herself in the list of authors!
• On 07/02/2022, abstract acceptance will be published in the “My Abstracts” link of the submission site (author log in).
• The Presentation should be made by the indicated author when the abstract is submitted. If this is not possible, another author previously registered must be present, as long as he/she registered in the event and has paid the registration fee.
• All abstracts must be submitted through the official Congress website.
• Only one certificate will be issued per presented abstract. Certificates are issued following the order in which authors were registered.
• Please note: all materials produced based on the abstracts (such as publications in scientific journals) must be a faithful reproduction of the information submitted by the author. It is therefore not possible to change the title, summary, or list of authors after the submission deadline. We emphasize that the submitting author is fully responsible for all the information provided.
• The first author can choose the modality for the abstract presentation. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to alter this choice.
• Registration fees can be found at the “Registration” menu of the congress website and are independent of the approval date of the abstract. To ensure any discount, payment of the fees must be made within the established deadlines.
• The final decision of the Scientific Committee on presentation modality is considered final and conclusive, and will not be questioned.
• By submitting the papers, the authors commit themselves to comply with the laws and ethical standards that govern research with humans and animals, including the approval of the Research Ethics Committees and Committees on Animal Clinical Research and Ethics.
• The Organizing Committee of Congress will not be responsible for the costs of registration, transportation, accommodations, or any other costs generated by presentations in any modality.
• Submitting the summary represents the commitment on the part of the author(s) to present the paper, if accepted, during the event.
IV - Guidelines for abstract preparation
• The title should be concise and reflect the study to be presented. The length of the title must be limited to 250 characters.
• The abstract text should not exceed 2500 characters with spaces title and authorship/ affiliation not included).
• Type of abstract: Two types will be available to choose the one that best represents what you are going to send:
- Case Report
• Form of presentation
- Oral presentation
• The presentation format, oral presentation or poster, will be defined based on the arithmetic average of the grades received, with researches with the highest final average being destined to the oral presentation. The Case Reports will be presented exclusively in the form of posters.
• The Abstract must be typed in a single body, and the author is suggested to follow the sequence: Introduction, Objective, Method, Results, and Conclusion.
• The Case Report should be structured in Case Presentation, Discussion, and Final Comments. Considering that case reports make an important contribution to the exchange of experience among professionals, the Committee recommends that only reports of common cases with atypical evolution or really rare cases, which have important relevance, be sent.
• The Institution or Institutions where the research was done, as well as the names of the authors, should NOT be mentioned in the body of the text.
• The content of the abstract should be associated with the topic selected.
• The use of graphs or tables will not be allowed in the submission of abstracts, although such resources may be used when formatting the presentations.
• Bibliographic references should not be included in the electronic submission. It is suggested that the authors refrain from using abbreviations.
• Results based on statements such as "results will be presented" and "data will be analyzed" will not be considered. These should be explained as clearly as possible, and the conclusions should be based on the data presented. In the case of an ongoing study, for example, the authors should present at least the preliminary results.
• Case reports without clear originality and relevance that justify their presentation will not be accepted. Also, only a literature review will be rejected.
• Trade names are not allowed, only generic drug names, written in lowercase letters.
V - Guidelines for Approved Abstracts
Guidelines and rules to submit abstracts approved for E-poster
- The approved abstracts will be displayed on the congress website without any presentation.
- The abstracts approved for the POSTER section will be sent electronically (e-poster).
- The option to send the E-POSTER will be available in the restricted area of the authors [My Login] – menu [My Abstracts] in a specific link.
- Obtaining the certificate is subject to sending the e-poster and participating in the congress.
The result of your evaluation can also be consulted in your restricted area, to verify it, you should follow the following steps:
- Access the event website
- Enter in your restricted area with your login and password.
- Click on [Scientific Registration >> Abstracts] menu.
- Next to the title of your abstracts(s), you will have available the result of your evaluation.
Guidelines to submit approved abstracts for E-poster
- Deadline for sending: February, 10th.
E-Poster setup using PowerPoint:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation with a single slide.
- Page setup: Design – Slide Size – Custom Slide Size. Width 33,867cm x 19,05cm Height. Landscape orientation.
- Choose “save as” and for the “Format” option choose PDF format.
- There are no requirements regarding the number of words, letters or characters, colors, or fonts. Images and graphics may be included.
- Go to [send e-Poster] chose the correct file, and click [Send] to upload.
- Your file must be attached to the correct Poster in your restricted area (if you have more than one abstract). Your file must be related to your approved abstract [SEND E-POSTER]. Insert the file in the respective upload field and follow the steps on the screen. After submission, the status of your abstract will be updated from Re-Submission to Re-Submitted.
- The TITLE should be EXACTLY THE SAME as the abstract title. The names of the authors and their institutions must be written under the title. When there is more than one author, separate their names with a semicolon.
- Deadline to send the E-POSTER: February, 10th – only through the congress website.
- The author or coauthor, who previously submitted the abstract through the website is responsible for sending the information in the proper time and format. The congress organization is not responsible for files delivered after the established deadline or for formatting problems.
- For more information, please contact CCM Congresses: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m (Brasilia Time Zone).
VI - Publication
All the presented abstracts will be available on the official website of the congress.
VII - Certificates
After the congress, the certificates of the abstracts approved for presentation will be made available to the author responsible for the submission on the congress website (conditional on his/her attendance at the event). To print or download the PDF file, you must access the "Certificates" menu, located on the congress homepage, enter the registered email, and fill in the "Satisfaction Survey."
Important notice: the certificates will not be sent directly by email.
• A certificate will be issued with the title of the abstract, in the approved modality, and the name of all authors registered at the time of submission.
• At least one of the authors must be registered and have attended the event to receive the certificate later.
• If the author responsible for submitting the abstract has not attended the event, one of the coauthors (who attended and presented the paper) may request the transfer of the certificate through the Help Desk menu.